Managing Partner is Arend E. Dikkers, BA (Econ), MBA, MIA (Columbia University)
He is an alumnus of:
- The Financial Sponsors Group at RBS / ABN-AMRO (Head of Business Development);
- The Investment Bank at Citigroup / Salomon Smith Barney (Managing Director - Private Equity & Country Coverage);
- Equity Research at Salomon Brothers (Managing Director), Credit Suisse First Boston and Drexel Burnham Lambert;
- Investment management at WP Stewart European Growth Fund & discretionary business (Chief Investment Officer & Head of Research), Drexel Burnham Lambert Worldwide Funds.
In the Charitable arena, Mr Dikkers is:.
- Chair of Board at The Faction Theatre Productions;
- Board member & Chair of Finance & Risk at The Wiener Holocaust Library;
- Member of Investment Committee at a Social Welfare Charity;
- Chair, CFO & CIO of a Dutch charitable foundation.